Pace of Play Guidelines
- Smuggler’s Glen has been pace-rated for a 4 hour and 30 minute round. This is the time it should take to play 18 holes, travel time between holes, and a short break between #9 and #10 to purchase food and drink (to go) from our BBQ Express.
- For the enjoyment of all golfers, it is the responsibility of all golfers to maintain the recommended 4 hr 30 min pace.
- Clocks have been conveniently located to assist you in monitoring your pace.
- Our On-Course Player Assistants are working to assist and monitor the general pace & play of all golfers throughout the course.
Rain Check Policy
When the course is closed due to inclement weather, we will issue each golfer (with paid receipt) a rain check based on the following policies:
- A rain check may be issued only if the golf course superintendent or golf pro shop staff deems the course unplayable.
- The pro shop staff will issue rain checks based on the number of holes played (as below). No resort refunds can be issued and only Smuggler's Glen staff are permitted to issue rain checks.
- Players are expected to continue play during rain or drizzle.
- Each player is required to check in with the pro shop immediately upon coming off the course. A 30 min wait time is required to establish if conditions have improved to continue golfing.
- You must provide your receipt to obtain a rain check.
- Rain checks are valid for 10 months from the date of the rain out and this expiry date is indicated on the rain check receipt.
- Each rain check will be given a dollar value based on the rate charged prior to teeing off and the number of holes played.
- No cash refunds will be given.
- Rain checks can be applied towards green fees that are more expensive. There will be no cash refunds for green fees of lesser value.
- Rain checks are non-transferable and non-replaceable.
- Rain Checks are only redeemable for greens fees.
- Rain checks may only be redeemed one at a time.
|1-3 Holes Played||100% Credit Refund Issued|
|4-6 Holes Played||75% Credit Refund Issued|
|7-11 Holes Played||50% Credit Refund Issued|
|12-14 Holes Played||25% Credit Refund Issued|
|15-18 Holes Played||0% Credit Refund Issued|